Easy Steps to Download Aadhaar Card Online- 2018
Hi friends, we all know very well that these days adhaar card has become so much important in almost every field that we are required to link adhaar number to our bank account, mobile number, LPG connection, PAN, etc.
Most of you have come across with this question in your mind that when we already have Voter ID, Driving License, PAN card, etc. as an ID card then why Adhaar Card has become so much important. And the possible answer is could be because of it is a unique ID which is not only based on documents, it also carries our biometrics (Retina scan and Fingerprints) information too.
Today we are going to tell you the process to download the adhaar card easily sitting at home you don’t have to visit any centre or shop. You only needed the internet access on your pc and mobile number which was registered when you applied for your adhaar number.
Here are the steps to download the aadhaar card online:
- Go to the website
- From the Aadhaar Enrolment tab click on “Download Aadhaar”.
- A new page will open. In step 1, you need to select between enrolment id. and adhaar whichever you have, then enter that number in the space provided after that enter your Full Name, Pin Code and enter image text and click on ‘Get One Time Password’.
- You will receive an OTP via text message on that number.
- In Step 2, Enter OTP on the space provided.
- Then click on “Validate & Download”.
- A box will appear asking you to open or save, check mark the box you want and click OK.
Once the E-Aadhaar pdf file downloaded, open it by using the first four alphabets of your name in upper case and year of birth as a password; because it is a password protected file. For example if your name is Manveer Singh and date of birth is 15-10-1986, then your password will be MANV1986.