Easy Steps to link aadhaar number to your PAN Card online 2018
As we all know that the Government of India has made it mandatory to link your Aadhaar Number to bank accounts, mobile number, LPG connection, PAN, etc. Today the Supreme Court of India has ordered to extend the
last date further until 31 March 2018 to link Aadhaar to all services and welfare schemes to facilitate the process of linking. In this regards, Income Tax department has also released the notification that the income tax returns could be e-filed without linking Aadhaar and PAN but the tax department will not process the returns until Aadhaar and PAN are linked.
So today in this article we have brought you the easiest steps which can be followed by anyone. You just need to visit the Income Tax Department’s official website of the department to link your PAN with Aadhaar by simple steps.
For linking aadhaar number to your PAN:
1. Go to the website incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in .
2. On the left side of the webpage, you will see a red coloured option “Link Aadhaar”, select it.
3. A new page will open where you have to enter required details, fill a form carefully and Enter Name exactly as given in Aadhaar Card.
4. Finally, press the green colour button “Link Aadhaar”.
5. A pop-up message will appear “Aadhaar – PAN linking is completed successfully.” And you are done.
You can also do the linking process by sending an SMS from your registered mobile number.
Type : “UIDPAN SPACE 12 digit Aadhaar Space 10 digit PAN”
For Example: UIDPAN 123456123456 ABCDE1234F
Send SMS to 567678 or 56161